Is anyone at PayPal NOT stupid?

bengrimm84
New Community Member

I am trying to get help about an issue where my seller cannot accept my payment, but I get nothing but STUPID answers. Apparently no one actually reads the emails I spend a lot of time composing. Is there a way to get through to someone with a brain?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

A_TeaMz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

Best Suggestions I Can Tell You Is First, Make Sure That Your Shipping & Billing Address Are The Same As Some Sellers Require Your Billing Address To Be The Same As Your Shipping Address. Also, You Can Try Using A Credit/Debit Card That You Have Linked With Your PayPal. Lastly, If None of These Help, Then Im Assuming Your Having Trouble With An eBay Purchase So You Can Call In To eBay & When The Machine Lady Asks You What Your Calling About, You Will Say Buying An Item & Go From There. An eBay Teammate Should Be Able To Help You Buy Your Item & Possibly Even Do The Transaction For You On Their End. Hope This Helps You Solve Your Issue!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PAYPAL is country specific,your seller could have set some preference what payment he would not accept.

are the two of you in same country,what is your local currency and what is the currency the item is priced in?

how are you trying to pay for the item? 

if seller cannot accept your payment,your seller should look into it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.