How do I contact PayPal?

Anderegg
Contributor
Contributor

I made a PayPal credit purchase, which was immidietly cancelled by the seller and my money was returned.  Seller, from Russia, sent me an email asking me to cancel the transaction, whcih i am told is a common way to Phish you off to a link that pretends to be eBay to steal passwords.  

Regardless, the PayPal page shows -$2500 for the refund, but I am still stuck with a $350 BALANCE for the transaction.  This was 4 days ago, and it is not clearing.  I have tried to email PayPal, whcih doesn't seem to eb an option.  I tried the call for support option, which is basically a phone version of the PayPal page, with no option other than to recall spoken links from the website.

How the heck do I reach PayPal to clear up this wrongful balance?  I have no way to call, email, or message the comapny whatsoever.  Getting a bit angry after 20 minutes of selecting every option on their phone menu twice.

Paul

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.