GLOBAL ERROR PAGE , MAKING A ONE TIME PAYMENT ON EBAY

Dorke1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have a problem with Ebay, and i need your help. Considering that I cant contact them in anyway...

On the 18th of December i got a regular invoice update in my mail. I thought everything is ok, considering the fact that i set up my Ebay account to pay my fees by automatic payment method via Paypal. The time passed by and i got another mail from Ebay that i need to pay my fees, so i set up automatic payment again, but it was said that i can do that with the next invoice cycle.. I tried to make a one time payment, and here goes my problem:
The box where i need to enroll the amount i need to pay is the GBP sign, and i did enroll the amount, but the next thing that happend is (it was said like this on the page): GLOBAL ERROR PAGE and
Sorry, we only support USD,EUR currency for one time PayPal payment. After that i set up my Paypal account in GBP just in case (my primary currency is EUR), and tried again, but there was still the same problem. I tried to pay with one time payment several times, but the same thing happened.
Today i got an email saying that i need to pay two invoices, for December and January but i cant make a payment! They put my Ebay account on hold ( I was a seller ).
I dont understand because i have enough money on both Ebay and Paypal. I dont want to lose the ability to sell! I would really like to resolve a problem as soon as possible. Cat MadCat Sad
I know that it might not be your problem, but i read somewhere that you can help.. It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you upfront,
Regards,

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

always tell us where you are and where did you open your Paypal account as Paypal is country specific.

if there is a customer service center near you ,you need to call them .

go to Ebay hep session and ask a question,they offer you choices of how to contact them,we dont know where you are,in USA we can call or email them

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I see u said you cannot call them,then use your credit card direct,do not use Paypal. o

Login to Me Too

Dorke1
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Croatia, and i did my Paypal account Im not quite sure where. I thought it was not important. I guess i was wrong.

In anyway i contacted Paypal and they told me that the problem is in my CC provider. 

Login to Me Too

Sir_Sparhawk
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem that you have had.   I ended up giving them both a CC and Paypal to draw from, that way they do not shut you down as a seller.   Having said that you need to monitor both, to make sure you do not get double billed.   It is that simple.  You have to play by their rules or they dont let you play.   If you do a lot of fixed priced selling, I would suggest you look at Amazon's third party sales.    I just read an article that over half of Amazon's sales are from 3rd party sellers.  

In case you have not figured it out Sumoksamako is a paid poster that makes light of almost any issue posted and tells you to conform to eBay/Paypal protocol. You need to get off of the Paypal/eBay backed forums to get members that actually help that can give you insights.   But you can find many discussion boards just by searching the internet.

Hope you get to read this before they delete it.  LOL  Thats the problem with these kind of boards.

Good luck

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I sell on AMZN as well,but the items I sell are more suitable on Ebay than Amzn .

But I buy on AMZN and stream movies from AMZN video.

If Ebay doublebills via your Paypal account and your cc ,then your will end up with a credit balance which will be used to offset your future bills.

I am not paid poster,it would be nice if someone pays me. 

Login to Me Too

Dorke1
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thx! But how can i give them CC and Paypal? I thought they already have it? They could just take the f money and get this done with. Cat Mad

Thx anyway Cat Happy

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you sign up in your My account,you can make one time payment or let Ebay charges your paypal account or credit card when the bill is due.

By the way,I am not a paid poster,unless you work for Paypal,else you are just a volunteer.

there should be an option like pay your bills now and then you enter the credit card number 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.