Funds Pending

Barrharbor
New Community Member

I haven't sold anything on ebay for a long time, but last weekend I sold an item. I received an email from PayPal that I had been paid. But my wallet said I had no funds to transfer. My ebay account said "waiting payment".  The next day my PayPal account showed the dollar amount, but still wouldn't transfer.  I thought maybe I needed to get a tracking number, so I  shipped the item and entered the tracking number on ebay.  Now ebay is giving me a message that my buyer has paid, but the funds are on hold until the transaction is confirmed. I'm not sure what the next step is. How do I get the funds into my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Barrharbor  First of all NEVER ship before you are Paid (whether the funds get held or not).  Both New Sellers and accounts that have been inactive have their funds helpd up to 21 days, standard procedure.  The tracking number will however help the cash move ... once the item shows delivered the funds may be release within 3 - 5 days.  Just keep selling and in time there will be no hold on the $$ for you ... good luck and welcome back to selling!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.