Error Code #10486

chevalier
New Community Member

I would like to know what is going on, I am trying to pay for an item and it comes with the message that they were not able to process my payment. Error Code #10486

I tried to contact paypal but I haven´t received any answer so far, I have bought on Ebay for 2 years and never had any trouble. My creditcard has credit (I have just checked and I am not even close to my limit).

I hope someone could give me an answer, the seller is waiting for his money

Login to Me Too
97 REPLIES 97

fullhouse10
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, me too! Have been trying to pay for an auction from ebay for 3 days now and keep getting this error code.

Login to Me Too

lucyarkless
New Community Member

I have EXACTLY the same problem.. WHAT DO WE DO?

Login to Me Too

kapitan_vic
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and I'v already sent message 2 times, but I get no replies for the solution..

Login to Me Too

BJackson86
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same error message........It must be some kind of problem with the sytem itself. 

Login to Me Too

Komeci
New Community Member

i have the same problem!

paypal please acknowledge this problem and do something about it!

Login to Me Too

floatsonair
New Community Member

I too am having problems with this error code. I have purchased a number of items today with no problems, then suddently this error code pops up with last purchase. I also have bought from e-bay for years now and this is the first time that this has happened. I would like to pay the seller so could someone let me know what to do?

Login to Me Too

kapitan_vic
Contributor
Contributor

it could be declined by the bank or card issuer due to exceeded the spending limit or fraud prevention systems

Login to Me Too

pegasus7640
New Community Member
Re: Error Code #10486. had same problem. just copied and pasted all complaints to paypal
Login to Me Too

thewisefamily

I'm having the same problems when trying to pay for 4 different items. I've tried making a payment for 2 days. I even tried my ebay account in google chrome and Mozilla Firefox thinking that may have something to do with it. I'm using a Mastercard. Could that be the problem or is it with all credit cards.

I've contacted Paypal so I hope someone gets back with me and/or fix the problem!!!!

thewisefamily Cat Frustrated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.