Ebay seller has no feedback

cookiebucio
New Community Member

I recently purchased an item from ebay seller in china no feedback. I have emailed seller for tracking info and no response after 3 emails. I have also contacted ebay. The estimated delivery is Mar 22 - May 7. Since my purchase I have seen the same item posted several times from different sellers in china. Very similar if not exact item info and it is listed for 2-3 days with 5 -6 available. The item is a pet stroller and since I have got no response I am worried I might not get my purchase. I started to check for more listings and seem to be 2 new listings every 2-3 days for the pet strollers. It seems the only thing to change is the sellers name. No feed back with 5-6 available free shipping from china. Did I make a mistake on this purchase? And do I wait until the last day of the estimated day of delivery to ask for a refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

wait until the last day of the estimated day of delivery, then report Item Not Received within 30 days via More Actions menu next to purchase on the right.

you also have 180 days from date of payment to file PayPal dispute as another option..

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.