Ebay error message 70360

jazzkc
New Community Member

I have an item in my shopping cart, but when I hit "proceed to checkout" it says:

We can't process your PayPal payment.

Error Code: 70360

I have unlinked my paypal account, same issue, re-linked it, same issue. Obviously I'm logged onto paypal so I know there's no problem with my account. It doesn't even bring me to a checkout page so that maybe I could select a non-paypal payment option. Just goes straight to the error message.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mcsaddle
New Community Member

HERE IS HOW I FINALLY FIXED error code 70360.  over 2 hours last night linking and unlinking my paypal account on e ebay did not work.  then the next day I called paypal,...they transfered me to ebay.  ebay told me to click on the upper right hand corner EBAY LOGO where my name was , then click on account settings,..then click on personal infomation,..then under financial information to the right of paypal payment I had to click on REMOVE.   then I went to the checkout on ebay and clicked on proceed to payout and it then asked me again for my paypal login and password and then it finally worked!!!

YEA!!  SO HAPPY this finally got fixed!!

please send me a prayer blessing of gratitude for saving you hours of troubleshooting!!

Good luck and happy ebay and paypaling!!

Login to Me Too

Calton21
New Community Member

Thank you so much for your clear and concise instructions. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how frustrating it has been to fight with this for an entire night. This solution worked perfectly and I could FINALLY pay that $1.99 that was clearly so difficult for eBay and PayPal to get through.

Login to Me Too

Territini
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for posting!! Worked like a charm.

Login to Me Too

neX123
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.