ERRORCODE-53002 ?

silverbay1991
New Community Member

every time i try to do a paypal shipping label from ebay to the netherlands it states the county is blank  so i fill it in and get this error everytime says paypal is unavailable.. any help  im in the uk

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

coldspring
Contributor
Contributor

Click the link at the top to use in classic mode. It will work like it used to. This BETA is terrible, has so many issues. I messaged paypal through Twitter about them and they told me to ring them.... in the US!

Login to Me Too

mekyle
Contributor
Contributor

I also have been having this issue Today trying to send a item from the United Kingdom to Jersey.  This error code was presented by the new postage site. When I switched to the Classic postage site i got PayPal Postage is not available. We apologise for the inconvenience.

No resolution to my issue just yet. 

Login to Me Too

mekyle
Contributor
Contributor

I tried again this morning and was able to successfully calculate postage, unfortinately. The postage calculated was the wrong price for the item to be sent. I ended up using RoyalMail's online service directly instead. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.