Delayed date of receiving my money?

TheModdersDen
Contributor
Contributor

So I just barely sold something on eBay less than a week ago. I got all excited due to the fact that I would be receiving my money tomorrow. I've contacted Paypal support, but have yet to receive an answer (I just barely did this). I'm hoping that by posting this I might be able to get my money tomorrow (or at least a quicker answer).

The problem is that as of yesterday the "withheld" amount was supposed to be delivered to me tomorrow (the 17th). Today I log on to check everything out and come to a date of May 6th. I haven't received any indication that a dispute was filed, or that anything went wrong other than the fact that I will now get my money around May 6th. 

Is there any way that I can get it so that my money can be delivered tomorrow like it should've been?

Thanks,

TheModdersDen

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi TheModdersDen,

What you will want to do first is check the transaction on your eBay selling history & if it says 'Funds Now Available' then, you will go to PayPal & call them & tell them that the item has been delivered & its been 3 days after the delivery date. Once they can confirm that information, they should be able to manually release the funds for you as long as its been 3 days after the delivery date. IF they deny you then, keep calling until someone releases it or ask to speak to someone else as ALOT of them arent familiar with this whole pending common practice program. Trust me i would know i have been through this & its really annoying. Also, check to see if you have verified your account as that would ehlp out alot as well. I may have missed some information here & there but this seems like it should be easy to follow up & understand. Best of luck & have a good one! ~AG.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi TheModdersDen,

What you will want to do first is check the transaction on your eBay selling history & if it says 'Funds Now Available' then, you will go to PayPal & call them & tell them that the item has been delivered & its been 3 days after the delivery date. Once they can confirm that information, they should be able to manually release the funds for you as long as its been 3 days after the delivery date. IF they deny you then, keep calling until someone releases it or ask to speak to someone else as ALOT of them arent familiar with this whole pending common practice program. Trust me i would know i have been through this & its really annoying. Also, check to see if you have verified your account as that would ehlp out alot as well. I may have missed some information here & there but this seems like it should be easy to follow up & understand. Best of luck & have a good one! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

TheModdersDen
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, AG!

It hasn't been 3 days quite yet, so I'll wait until then to call PayPal. I'll check back tomorrow and see if the funds show themselves as available. If so, I'll mark this as solved. If not, I'll follow your advice unit I get this resolved.

Thanks,

TheModdersDen

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Keep in mind that if you shipped it out on for example 4:00 PT then, it wont be released untl 4:00 PT on the third day. Also, very much appreciated 🙂

Login to Me Too

TheModdersDen
Contributor
Contributor

Alrighty. I'll keep that in mind.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

new seller hold.

didyou upload tracking,does tracking show it has been delivered?

It is Ebay which is holding your money,call Ebay if tracking shows delivered.

Login to Me Too

TheModdersDen
Contributor
Contributor

I did upload the tracking, and it does show the money as transferred. I checked eBay's support site, and they recommend that I check in with PayPal. I'm currently awaiting a phone call as I type this out.

i will let you all know how this goes soon,

TheModdersDen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.