DIGITAL HD coupons - okay to sell on eBay?

loveoldtrux
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Have a few "DIGITAL HD coupons" from Blu Ray movies I've purchased.  I do not have the bandwidth needed to watch these, but they WOULD benefit somebody who does..... is it okay to sell these on eBay or is against their policy?....  No disk - just the coupon; I see others selling them for $3.00 - $5.00 on eBay...

Thanks,

Mark

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

You can sell those ebay but your protection is greatly reduced against digital items. You might want to sell the digital items and have the required authentication mailed to the buyers physically with tracking (first class mail) as opposed to via email or eBay messages.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

You can sell those ebay but your protection is greatly reduced against digital items. You might want to sell the digital items and have the required authentication mailed to the buyers physically with tracking (first class mail) as opposed to via email or eBay messages.

Login to Me Too

loveoldtrux
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, TimePerfected - and the tip!!

Regards,

Mark

@TimePerfected wrote:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.