Checkout problem

kcat1
Contributor
Contributor

When I submit my order for payment I am told " unable to process your payment"  When I select to pay with credit card, I am repeatedly asked for my card details. This came out of the blue? I havent made any changes, to my card or details. Ebay referred me to paypal.     Any ideas here??

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kcat1

Go to your paypal wallet and check your card is still linked to your paypal account and still in date and not expired.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You may want to call your cc issuer,sometimes they will block certain merchants.

Login to Me Too

kcat1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that info, but it made no difference, I deleted the card details and re entered them, now "this card is not accepted" so I am further away.   

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

WHAT CARD is it?

also call your bank and see if they have placed some restrictions

Login to Me Too

kcat1
Contributor
Contributor

@lancelotme wrote:

WHAT CARD is it?

also call your bank and see if they have placed some restrictions

It is a Bank of Ireland Mastercard, Unfortunately it is the only credit card I have.  I will check with the bank today. Was it a mistake to remove the card and then try to re enter it?

Thanks guys

Login to Me Too

kcat1
Contributor
Contributor

Contaced the bank, the bar stewards blocked the card because of a late payment, should be ok tomorrow when the payment clears.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.