Cannot link my new PayPal account in ebay

Javato84
New Community Member

Hi there!

I have 2 PayPal accounts, and I've been using the oldest one for years linked to ebay in order to buy and sell items, but now I need to unlink it and link the most recent one instead. Basically, what I want is to receive payments directly to that new PayPal account, and not the previous one.

Sounds easy, right? Well, it turns out it isn't. I have spoken with ebay representatives twice, checked every forum and navigated every single menu option, but when I try to link the new Paypal account to ebay, it does not work. It seems the page ebay redirects you during the process is wrong, or outdated. It's really frustrating.

This is a screenshot with the page I am redirected when I try to Link a PayPal account from ebay Account settings.

¿?¿?

This is useless information. Has the account been linked? Do I need to wait a few minutes? Is something going on in proccess, or in the background? Nope. Just click "Return to ebay", and when you check again the Account Settings you will discover that nothing really happened. No account linked. Looks that the link is incorrect.

I need to receive my payments to that account, and ebay is completely unable to help. Does anybody knows if it's possible to fix this problem from Pay Pay's website?

Thanks a lot!

Javier

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amali_abey
New Community Member

Having the same issue. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.