Can't Open Paypal Dispute or Send Message to Seller Through PP Messages

Michelle83
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from a seller in Mexico with zero feedback on the 9th of August. I was a little leary of this seller selling high end CD's, but I gave the seller the beneft as he/she had many auctions going with many bids and it looked legit. I paid promplty and have asked the seller to upload tracking for the past 5 days and the seller has failed to do so and has only repsonded to 1 email through ebay with a nonsense "will pack carefully ok" message. I tried opening a PP disupte and it reroutes me to send a message through Paypal. I type a message and when I hit send it says Paypal Message Error and it won't let me send the message. How can I open a dispute on this transaction as I'm now fearing I've been taken for over $175.00 and will never get my item? I want to open a dispute and it won't let me! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle83
Contributor
Contributor

AND, I don't want to go through ebay, it takes way too long. If the seller hasn't shipped this in 5 days and has zero feedback I want Paypal to step in and get my money back ASAP not wait for ebay to go through the estimated delivery hoopla of Sept 21-28 2017 nonsense.

Login to Me Too

eretriatiles
New Community Member

Paypal wake up the summer holidays must stop.

Your resolution center IS NOT WORKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.