Assistance

mtkouch
Contributor
Contributor

I have an auction item ending today and would like to know the process for payment. I have opened a Paypal account already. Will ebay tell me where to send the item ? How to send ? and how to recieve payment ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@mtkouch  Wow, this is embarrassing that nobody replied to your post the day your Auction ended.  Well first, in order to list an item usually eBay requires that your PayPal account be linked and verified so the fact that you have an Auction ending makes that part seem okay.  Next, if you have the PayPal box checked on the item AND your email address in the little window then when the Buyer pays the $$ will go directly to your PayPal account.

Next, when the Buyer pays AND you see the transaction in your PayPal account that it is paid for you pack it and ship it.  You can print labels through eBay - PayPal and get a discount on First Class & Priority Mail shipping plus USPS offers Parcel Select which is a lower cost method to ship but no discount for Sellers.

New Sellers can have their $$ held up to 21 days but if you use tracking (always use tracking btw) then when the package shows Delivered the $$ can be released within 3 - 5 business days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.