Anyone help me with a problem?

Nejjin
New Community Member

I have a Paypal acoount and I just added money to it and it is being shown as available but when I go to purchase an item on ebay it gives me an error code 70046 12203. Does any one know what that means?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

These error codes are often cryptic, meaning we don't have an exact reason.  The programmers seem to know but, don't like to share.   The problem can arise from either something to do with your account or something is wrong with the seller's account.  For example:  Is your PayPal Account verified?  If yes, then it could be an issue with the seller's account. 

Login to Me Too

Shahd2
New Community Member
I want to add two of my gift cards into one card. I mistakenly using the wrong card for the wrong item and the other item was short for its payment. The only problem is, one card is Visa and the other is American Express. If they were both from the same bank I could of easily added both of them to one card, but they aren't. Is there a way you guys can add both of them to one card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.