i want my money.

mzafashion
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
i have purchased iphone 5 from USA. i have paid all money through paypal. when my item came in belgium. then i went to post office for collection. post office told me, you will pay more money for this item. then i have not given the money and my item return to USA. then i have complain about seller throught paypal. but paypal not give me positive reponse and refused me complain. i have not received my money. please help me. i have lost my iphone and money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mzafashion
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I have complain througth Paypal like 45 days process . but Paypal gave me negative response . I bought iPhone  5months before. I lost my money and iPhone. please help me. what can I do now?now I have checked from the tax department. they told me, they sent back iphone to USA. then I have sent many time email to seller. but he is not giving me any answer. please help me. first time, i bought iphone from USA. tax is 35 euro but second time, i bought iphone,this time, tax is 153 euro.that why i have not paid and my iphone went back to USA.

i live in belgium.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi mzafashion

Have you opened a dispute for item not received?

You have 45 days from the purchase date to do this

Login to Me Too

mzafashion
Contributor
Contributor

please help me. if you have any solution. i have lost my money and object.

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Next time if you don't want to pay the customs fee or duty, then don't buy anything from outside of your country.

I my self would just refund the purchase prise and no the shiping charge, it was not an error on the selelrs part.

Login to Me Too
Solved

mzafashion
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I have complain througth Paypal like 45 days process . but Paypal gave me negative response . I bought iPhone  5months before. I lost my money and iPhone. please help me. what can I do now?now I have checked from the tax department. they told me, they sent back iphone to USA. then I have sent many time email to seller. but he is not giving me any answer. please help me. first time, i bought iphone from USA. tax is 35 euro but second time, i bought iphone,this time, tax is 153 euro.that why i have not paid and my iphone went back to USA.

i live in belgium.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

The only other thing you can do now is if you paid by ccard ask your credit card provider/bank if they can help you chargeback

ppal wont help as you are well outside the 45 days

Login to Me Too

Farmseller
New Community Member

if the Buyer Protection program is really just a delay in paying the seller,  it probably works but results in sellers not being too happy waiting until AFTER they have parted with the item.   Luckily most of our items are so large that people must come in person with equipment to load and move the items we are selling,  so there's no need to use EB-PP to collect.  We ask that people bring cash or certified checks.   So,  how do small sellers do it?  Are PayPal seller accounts reliable?   We've had links but can't easily see what one does to create a seller account.  Apparently when you create an E-B listing  you can select to add the P-P button to the listing..  Then the fun starts.  We'll report back once we've received payments from P-P  for smaller items that can be shipped to buyers via UPS, Parcel Post, FedEx or other service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.