how to resolve my account limitation.... do i need to give invoices to resolve the case?

95mihirn
Contributor
Contributor
how to resolve my account limitation.... do i need to give invoices to resolve the case?

HI i am started to selling my preowned mk watch on ebay and sold it for 98 dollars.. when the buyer paid it  and after 10 miniutes my paypal account was limited  the message they showed on my paypal account is this.,

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• May 7, 2015: We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need some more information about your recent sales.

Provide proof of deliveryPlease confirm that the merchandise was delivered. 

Provide Invoices of the watch u going to sell...Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

i don't have invoices to give for my mk watch because it  was a birthday gift to me from one of my relatives 2 years ago... i only have the watch.... but i can ship the item safely to the customer who bought it. and give the tracking number.... will it be enough to settle my account limitaion?

please help....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FWand
Contributor
Contributor

so so funny!

You should verify your account before! - I did it and now I can even sell restricted items on ebay

I have focuced on selling mailchimp lists (full of email adresses incl personal details) because that brings a lot of cash these days.

Do you know what is funny?

Now even eBay can't touch me because I pay the fees and PayPal gets their money as well.

I had one buyer in the past who asked for return money - I didn't and PayPal covered for me 🙂 --> i'm still using the same account! This is so funny.

ebay don't care, PayPal as well - unless their beeing paid.

Here is what you should do

Send me a private message and I will provide you with  evidence that they accept payments for restricted items on eBay.

That should help you because it's emberacing and against their Policy.

You did notthing and they should unblock your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.