help not sure if im paid

john44
New Community Member

im new on ebay and i sold my first item. i cant tell if he paid me it says payment was initiated and is being processed and i could click on a link that says VEIW PAYPAL TRANSACTION but when i do it takes me to paypal login and it says The transaction ID in your link is invalid. when i check my paypal theres nothing being processed no activity at all. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

"The transaction ID in your link is invalid."

* Have you recently changed your PayPal Password? If yes, go to your ebay account, unlink your paypal then re link it. Once you do it asks for paypal email and paypal password.

* Check your email addresses both in eBay and PayPal, make sure they match. You could have an old address listed and the payment was sent to that old address.

* Is you PayPal email address confirmed. For example, you recently changed your PayPal email address or added a second email address and did not confirm it.

Login to Me Too

slackmommy
New Community Member

Snowshoe, thank you for your post. I also and having the same problem with receiving funds. I checked all that you said, emails are correct and confirmed, password has not been changed. I have sold seven items and all but one has passed the available funds date. Still no activity on PayPal. Any other ideas?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.