Was Offered a $10 credit for using Bill Me Later, but only Received $5

Castillon
Contributor
Contributor

I received an e-mail from eBay, offering me $10 to sign up and use Bill Me Later to make an eBay purchase before January 31.  I did that, making a purchase on January 29.

Today, I received notification that I have a $5 credit to my Bill Me Later account.  Nice, but the promotion was for $10.

Who/what department in PayPal do I contact to get this credited correctly?  Fortunately, I made/retained PDF copies of the offer, the offer terms, and a screen shot of my eBay account, prominently displaying the $10 promotional offer.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Castillon, and welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm very sorry to hear you have not received the correct promotional credit from Bill Me Later. I would suggest contacting their Customer Service directly. If you go to http://www.billmelater.com and log into your account, you can click "Contact Us" at the top of the page to get in touch with them.

Please let us know how it works out!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Castillon
Contributor
Contributor

I wrote PayPal Customer Support (because it was a PayPal promotion), and they immediately responded, and credited the additional $5 to my account.  Unfortunately, they placed the additional credit in my PayPal account rather than my Bill Me Later account, but that is only a minor inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.