Shipping Labels

ninijayd
New Community Member
Hey someone made a purchase from me off ebay. They paid through paypal. Im trying to ship the label but paypal keep sending me to an error message that reads " go back to account overview." I've never had this probelm. Does anyone know whats going on?
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

wpalecki
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem from buyers purchase items on ebay and when I go to print the labei I get the same message GO BACK TO ACCOUNT OVERVIEW. I never had a problem like this before.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Login to Me Too

teddysmom
Contributor
Contributor

Keep getting message "GO BACK TO ACCOUNT OVERVIEW"  what is going on?

Login to Me Too

onthestack
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  Whenever I try to print a label for a paid auction item, all I get is a red error message.

Login to Me Too

Ona
Contributor
Contributor

SAME HERE - eBay was quick to take their money but now I can't finish my transaction?

It's been down all day...

Login to Me Too

Ona
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

There is currently a known issue printing shipping label. We know this may be frustrating and we’re working hard to fix the problem immediately. As a work around, you may select the Classic Site link in the bottom left corner of the page.

We value you as part of the PayPal family.  Should you need further assistance, you are most welcome to call us at Login, Click "Contact", Click "Call Us" or Login, Click "Contact", Click "Call Us" during these hours:

* 4:00 AM PT to 10:00 PM PT, Monday–Friday
    * 6:00 AM PT to 8:00 PM PT, Saturday and Sunday

Sincerely,
Gabby
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved

Login to Me Too

cindy914
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried printing my shipping label using the PayPal Classic site and got the same Go back to account overview response. I hope they get this fixed soon because their 'workaround' does not work, at least not for me.

Login to Me Too

Ona
Contributor
Contributor

SHIP FROM EBAY and not from the PayPal site, worked for me...

I was able to print my label from eBay directly as it was tied to an auction.

If this is the same for you, I would try that first as PayPal "no work"  🙂

Login to Me Too

cindy914
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, printing from eBay instead of PayPal does work. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Agile_GSD

True, but printing through Ebay takes up the whole label sheet; whereas printing from PayPal only takes up 1/2 of the label sheet.

Until they fix the problem, I'll have to use this as a workaround. But really, I shouldn't have to use two labels for each package.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.