Refund question

bashoor
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone I have bought sth on ebay( actually an I phone unlock) The saller said (There is a problem with the transaction please contact Paypal.) Ebay sent me an email The seller has refunded you and you dont have to do anyting and it will be refunded to your paypal account Actually I didnt use my paypal account I have used my friend's credit card so where will the refunds go? And how long will it take?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bashoor
Contributor
Contributor

so finally i solved it

this is what happened

i logged in my paypal account (which doesnt have any registered credit card)

pressed on contact us then email from the right 

i emailed them with this information

seller name and email

item number and amount

date of payment

reciept id 

(all of them are in the email which i recieved when i bought it )

then today morning they called me (on viber i don't know how but they did )

then they said that the refunds is ok and it will be sent directly to the credit card that was used to pay as a guest

and it will take 5 to 7 days

so what to do if you want to get refunds and you paid as a guest paypal

1- creat a paypal account with the same email you used on the pay as a guest

2- no need to register any credit card on the account

3-you will not have transaction number since you didnt buy through paypal( just in case you were afraid you lost this number ..actually you dont have it 🙂 and you dont need it 😉 )

4-go to contact and send them an email telling the problem including the information i mentioned above

((((seller's email address, receipt number, amount, and date of the transaction.)))

5-wait for an email 🙂

6- be patient (cause i wasnt and i wish i was )

for further information this is from paypal's email i got

C. I want to file a dispute, but can't find the related payment. What should I do?

If you have used PayPal for your payment, but your payment doesn't appear in your PayPal account, this may mean that you have selected the guest transaction option when making your payment.

If you are having a problem with this transaction and want to open a claim, please reply to this email providing detailed information about your payment. We will register your complaint on the system and review it. Please make sure you forward to us the seller's email address, receipt number, amount, and date of the transaction. We will create a claim within ## to ## hours. We will notify you of the status of your claim by email.

To dispute a transaction, you should first open a PayPal account. Before we investigate your buyer dispute, both the buyer and the seller must agree to the user agreement.

so don't worry PayPal is a great company and they even called me on saturday !!!

sorry for my bad english but i wanted to help others since alot of people here told me that i have to creat a paypal account with the exact email (true) and then register the exact credit card which i have used to pay as a guest to my new paypal account (wrong no need to but u can)

I LOVE PAYPAL !!!!!!!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

bashoor
Contributor
Contributor

So I got an email feom paypal telling that I was refunded 

My paypal account still shows nothing

Since the credit card I used was my friends credit card( I dont have a credit card )

What should I do please help!!!

Login to Me Too
Solved

bashoor
Contributor
Contributor

so finally i solved it

this is what happened

i logged in my paypal account (which doesnt have any registered credit card)

pressed on contact us then email from the right 

i emailed them with this information

seller name and email

item number and amount

date of payment

reciept id 

(all of them are in the email which i recieved when i bought it )

then today morning they called me (on viber i don't know how but they did )

then they said that the refunds is ok and it will be sent directly to the credit card that was used to pay as a guest

and it will take 5 to 7 days

so what to do if you want to get refunds and you paid as a guest paypal

1- creat a paypal account with the same email you used on the pay as a guest

2- no need to register any credit card on the account

3-you will not have transaction number since you didnt buy through paypal( just in case you were afraid you lost this number ..actually you dont have it 🙂 and you dont need it 😉 )

4-go to contact and send them an email telling the problem including the information i mentioned above

((((seller's email address, receipt number, amount, and date of the transaction.)))

5-wait for an email 🙂

6- be patient (cause i wasnt and i wish i was )

for further information this is from paypal's email i got

C. I want to file a dispute, but can't find the related payment. What should I do?

If you have used PayPal for your payment, but your payment doesn't appear in your PayPal account, this may mean that you have selected the guest transaction option when making your payment.

If you are having a problem with this transaction and want to open a claim, please reply to this email providing detailed information about your payment. We will register your complaint on the system and review it. Please make sure you forward to us the seller's email address, receipt number, amount, and date of the transaction. We will create a claim within ## to ## hours. We will notify you of the status of your claim by email.

To dispute a transaction, you should first open a PayPal account. Before we investigate your buyer dispute, both the buyer and the seller must agree to the user agreement.

so don't worry PayPal is a great company and they even called me on saturday !!!

sorry for my bad english but i wanted to help others since alot of people here told me that i have to creat a paypal account with the exact email (true) and then register the exact credit card which i have used to pay as a guest to my new paypal account (wrong no need to but u can)

I LOVE PAYPAL !!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

f4irus
New Community Member

congrat ye.....

Login to Me Too

old69biker45
New Community Member

How do I claim my refund for returned shipping ?
Email from service at paypal,  said  I had to claim my refund.

Logged on but can see no entry for $11.39, nor a path for claiming.

PP1549

Thanks Tom at

<removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi old69biker45,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

If the payment was sent to an unconfirmed email address, it would have to be confirmed to accept the payment. Regrettably, payments have to be claimed within 30 days. I'm sorry the community didn't answer your post within that time frame. I hope you've already sought out help from customer support!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ididi0815
Contributor
Contributor
How do I refund the buyer return shipping
Login to Me Too

Gunnyv
Contributor
Contributor

1. @bashoor wrote:
    Hello everyone I have bought sth on ebay( actually an I phone unlock) The saller said (There is a problem with the transaction please contact Paypal.) Ebay sent me an email The seller has refunded you and you dont have to do anyting and it will be refunded to your paypal account Actually I didnt use my paypal account I have used my friend's credit card so where will the refunds go? And how long will it take?

MY QUESTION IS THIS I HAVE COMPLAINED TOO PAYPAL,EBAY ABOUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN OVER CHARGED MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AT PAYPAL.

1.7 TIMES APROXIMATELLY $13.00 TIMES 7TIMES I FIGURE AROUND $200.00 FOR AND UNKNOW SOURCE TOO ME TWO.COM A MATCH MAKER A MATCH MAKER FROM WOMEN TOO MEN HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL I HAVE COMPLAINED TWICE NOW HOW DO I GET THE MONEY BACK WITHOUT LOSING THE ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL.?

2.I BOUGHT A SEARS CHARGER AND TWO BATTERIES FROM EBAY FOR ABOUT 56.00 FROM A PERSON NAMED MR.<removed> I PERSONALLY WROTE HIM A LETTER WITH NO RESPONSE NO MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AND SENT BACK I ASK IF I AM JUST TALKING INTOA DEAF EAR. IT'S BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY WORD.PLEASE ADVISE ME.Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

chunky234
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for PayPal to refund me 60 for 2 weeks now. When I called to find out what is taking them so long to refund me the money. Every person I spoke with said they put it through. They just lied. You be on the phone with them for an hour or more. I am going to stop using PayPal. They are full if garbage. The service is very lousy now.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi chunky234,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry that there has nbeen a misunderstanding regarding a refund. If the issue has not yet been resolved, please do reach out to customer support for assistance.

You can contact customer support by phone or email, or by Facebook PM or Twitter DM.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.