Refund not refunded

lyndamp1
New Community Member

On March 15, 2013, a business refunded money back to Pay Pal from an order never received. After contacting the company and my credit union and checking here, found it has been refunded and is sitting here. The credit union said to call PayPal and tell them to refund back to my account. How the heck do you call or contact someone at paypal to do this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi lyndamp1

To contact paypal , go to the paypal site, click "contact us" there you have the options to "email us" or "call us" 

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@lyndamp1 wrote:

On March 15, 2013, a business refunded money back to Pay Pal from an order never received. After contacting the company and my credit union and checking here, found it has been refunded and is sitting here. The credit union said to call PayPal and tell them to refund back to my account. How the heck do you call or contact someone at paypal to do this?

What do you mean by "sitting here".

Do you mean its been sitting in your paypal account as a balance.

If so then you will have to click on the "withdraw" tab at the top of the main page.

Paypal payments funded from a bank account and then "refunded" will show in the paypal account as a balance, it will not automatically get redeposited into the bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.