Plexus slim scam?

Stampk7
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ordered plexus slim from eBay and received it? I recently won two separate bids, from two different ebayers. Immediately upon winning, both ebayers immediately deleted all other items they had for sale. I then saw that all the bidders bidding on the same items as me are listed as "private listings" (?). Also, their PayPal names are not the same names in their PayPal email addresses. I've messaged both, twice, and neither have replied yet. Are eBay plexus sellers scammers??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stampk7

No idea as this is the paypal forum and not ebay forum.

But if you have not received an item why not raise a dispute on ebay or paypal for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stampk7
Contributor
Contributor
Though eBay and PayPal became separate entities two years ago, I posted in the PayPal community because it's still directly related to eBay. eBay buyers, who may have knowledge of a Plexus scam, use PayPal to pay for eBay purchases. Therefore, they frequent this site regularly. Before opening a dispute, I chose to first inquire if others may have had a similar experience, yet still received their product. Thank you, though!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stampk7

Doubt you will get any other replies which is why i advised you to post on ebays forum, your call though.

Personally i think these slim ''potions'' are a waste of money, I just put myself on a 1000 cal diet for 6 weeks and upped my swimming to alternate days and lost a 14 lbs in 6 weeks.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.