Pending Money

SheLoveFrenchie
New Community Member

I have a payment from ebay pending in my acount. knowing that the pakage mst receved and then i may have access to the funds... BUT i can not send the shes that my customet has bought because my house caught fire and they didnt make it out in one piece like me.. i contacted him and we discussed everything and trying to find a way for him to get his money back... please help we already did the agree to cancel on ebay so the case is closed but i still cant have access to the funds so i can gift it to him for his refund...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest that you contact customer support for assistance.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

darrellt2
Contributor
Contributor

I am done with paypal, You want to take money out of my bank to pay ebay and yourself but you want to hold my money, Almost 800.00 and as you do I cant ship and I get overdraft on my account because you took money out of my bank account. You want me to ship my good to a buyer so you can get money to run your company and then when you feel like it then you can release my money. I dont mind paying a fee but to have you hold it and just sit there like you dont even care that I need it to keep my business alive and going. Do you even care what your customers think? I am going to collect all my money out of paypal AS SOON AS YOU RELEASE IT and then im done with it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.