Paypal + Ebay stealing my money in a weird way.

SkandTheGreat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, if someone please can help me explaining what is going on I will be gratefull 🙂

On 18 April I sold three items for $90.00, but the buyer didn't like it and opened an ebay case, me and the buyer agree that I was gonna sent him $25 and he was gonna keep the items, anyway by mistake he refused my offer and so ebay had to make a decision.

The decision was that since we had agree for a refund, and I didn't pay him yet (I didn't had a chance) they refunded him by $25 and took $25 from my CC directy, so the case was closed. All this on 29 MAY.

Now, months latter I see this on my paypal (no notification at all) 

PayPal Balance Adjustment (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)   Business Name:   PayPal Balance Adjustment  Total amount:   -$90.00 USD Fee amount:   $0.00 USD Net amount:   -$90.00 USD

Date:   Jul 8, 2015 Time:   16:29:10 PDT Status:   Completed

Subject:  

$90.00 USD;PayPal Posting Date:Jul 8, 2015;Payment to:claims  was recovered for eBay claim 123456789 that your buyer filed against you. For more details, please check your eBay Res Centre;*

This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

And it has the same id as that case (and even the amount is the same)

eBay Customer Support has made a final decision.

Unfortunately it looks like the refund you agreed to issue was never sent to your buyer. We've issued it and now need you to reimburse us.

Final decision:This case was decided in the buyer's favor.
Transaction information:Any remaining funds from this PayPal transaction are available.

Case ID: 123456789 (it is the same as the case ID)
Buyer ID: XXX
Request reason: Request for return
Case reason: You can't work things out with the buyer
The refund amount has been paid in full.

May. 29
Reimbursement amount due to eBay
$ 25.00

May. 29
PayPal payment
$ -25.00

Outstanding amount for this case
$ 0.00

So, did anyone else before experience this? What can I do, and I can't even call ebay from my country 😞

Thanks a lot.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As its an ebay dispute you need to contact ebay about it.

You can get in touch with them through social media, either via Twitter (https://twitter.com/AskeBay) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk).

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.