Funds are not being released

humfreybear
Contributor
Contributor

I have two separate transactions where PP isn't releasing my funds.  I know I need to meet the following criteria in order for my funds to be released quicker (1) complete 5 successful sales (I've completed 7), (2) have at least $150 in total sales (right now I have $139) & (3) be a seller for 60 days (I've been a seller for 92 days).   Since the only requirement I have yet to meet is the $150 in total sales, I know it could take approximately 21 days for the transactions to clear.  I know if I provide a tracking number my funds could be released within 7 to 14 days.  Both of the transactions in question have a tracking number so I expect them to be released.  The most I've waited for a transaction is 7 days.  Every day when I go to my pending balance section, the date the funds will be released keeps changing.  I'm starting to get really irritated especially since I can't get a definitive answer from anyone as to what the holdup is.

When I wrote CS to ask about the problem, they told me it could be one of the following (my response follows):

A. Your buyer filed a dispute or chargeback

So far I haven't received anything informing me that there is a chargeback so that's not the problem.

B. You're a new or below standard seller 

I've already explained this previously.

C. We need information from you

I've never received any notification that you need anymore information from me.

D. A reserve has been placed on your account

I've never received an email stating that I had a reserve placed on my account.

E. We're reviewing the payment 

I doubt that this is the problem either.  Even if it is, it's a little late to tell me isn't it, since I've already mailed both packages.

After I emailed them back with my responses I never heard another word from them.  Hopefully someone here will be able to help me.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

humfreybear
Contributor
Contributor

Called CS & finally got the problem fixed.  My funds are now available.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

humfreybear
Contributor
Contributor

Called CS & finally got the problem fixed.  My funds are now available.

Login to Me Too

Junior_diana
New Community Member
What going on with my money why ant it released
Login to Me Too

Equitube
Contributor
Contributor

It is a matter of simple economics: millions of $ in transactions per day X 21 days = exponential profits in interest that even the oil barons and carpetbaggers couldn't have even imagined. If you doubt this, try NOT using Pay Pal when selling on ebay./Paypal - they are all owned by the same entity.

If enough sellers and buyers insist that ebay allow competing payment processing companies to complete transactions this 21 day money grab will end. Direct bank transfers are trusted, safe and reliable. ATTN sellers: it is very easy to accept credit card transactions on your ebay sales.Set up an account with your bank or Visa .

Paying even 4% transaction fees are far cheaper than paying a company for the privilage of using YOUR money. The PayEbayPal 'buyer guarantees' are no more than a pr screen for bigger profits.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.