FRAUD VIA EBAY

gmgidney
New Community Member

So ebay notified me the other day that there was fraudelent activity on my account but that they had cancelled any transactions, however to my horror discovered a transaction was made and the money was taken from my bank account via paypal. It says on my bank statement $263 paypal, but when I log into my paypal account there is no sign of that transaction, so I have no number to dispute it. So paypal says there's been no fraud committed because there is no sign of said transaction, yet my bank account has lost $263 from a charge by Paypal??? Anyone experience a simil.ar situation and have advice. Ebay and Paypal have not been helpful at all and I want to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

take a good look of that Paypal transaction on your bank statement,it probably said something which makes you think it is a Paypal transaction.

Compare that with the other authentic Paypal transactions,do they look different?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.