Ebay, Paypal, bank account

Larkspur42
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently registered with ebay. I had an account some years ago but the rules have changed. I didn't realize they would automatically require me to be linked with Paypal when I signed up. Now, I have money in the Paypal system (what's left after they took "their cut"). So since that already happened, I signed up with Paypal so I could at least put the money on a credit card. I gave them my credit info, but then it demanded a bank account. I don't have a bank account.

My question is, will I ever get my money (in 21 days or whenever they want to let me have it) with just a credit card and no bank account??? Please answer, I sent them the question directly but who knows when/if they'll reply. You can e-mail me directly at outdoorsgreat @ live.com (spaces removed).

Meanwhile, when this gets sorted out I'm cancelling ebay and paypal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Larkspur42
Contributor
Contributor

Does anybody know the answer? Can you have a Paypal account where you recieve money WITHOUT having a bank account?

Login to Me Too

Larkspur42
Contributor
Contributor

Whatever, Paypal never answered me either. I just sent them another message, as they still haven't let me have my money. Paypal **bleep** it.

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can request Paypal send you a check for the amount.

Login to Me Too

macfan6

Add a Credit Card to your account. It's under "Profile" "Add or edit a credit card."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.