Bill Me Later Refund

bwood862011

Basically I purchased an item via Ebay using Bill Me Later. However immediately after purchasing, I asked the seller to cancel my order and issue me a refund as its not what I wanted. The refund is shown in my paypal account saying the seller refunded the payment in full. However  later it said theres a temporary hold on my account, and paypal took the purchase price of the item  from my linked debit account. 

How does the refund work in this case?Will I recieve this money to my paypal account? They have already taken the money out of my bank account and I'm assuming theyre going to add it to my paypal balance?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi bwood862011,

You’re correct. If the payment was debited from your bank account, the refund will post to your PayPal balance after the bank transfer clears.

The bank transfer usually takes about 3-4 business days to clear. Once it clears into your balance, you can either spend the money or transfer it back to the bank account by selecting “Withdraw” on the My Account page.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.