worst company I have ever dealt with

STEPHANIE18
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for three days to cancel my account.  I have tried on line.  I have had about 20 conversations with the resolution center.  I had spent over an hour speaking to and holding for customer service.  I have no outstanding cases.  I have no balance.  No one can close my account.  I simply can't understand how any company can be so unable to do what seems so simple.  how do they stay on business?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ag11
Contributor
Contributor
Lucky you! I have had multiple accounts and they shut them down for no reason! It happened today!!
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Are you getting any error messages when trying to close your account ??

We have closed an account in the past because a business name change and forming an LLC.   We first removed our financial info, checking account, credit cards etc., ensured that there was no open transactions, claims, disputes, etc., and was able to close the account.

Not really sure what to advise, perhaps deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, etc., then closing the browser, reopen it and retrying.  Another option is try a different web browser or if possible, a different computer.

Login to Me Too

Kenwood
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.