why paypal steeling my money

gotFbythisCo
Contributor
Contributor
I opened unverified account and was using successfully with my friends and family,never had any problems or complaints. 2days a go my acc got locked cant retrieve my money and PayPal rep is asking for ID,why ?is this normal?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gotFbythisCo

Well yes as you are supposed to verify your paypal account before using it.

As you haven't then they want i.d. etc and your account stays limited until you satisfy them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gotFbythisCo
Contributor
Contributor
No,you are wrong ,what do you mean "you supposed to be verified" its your choice.PayPal states that.they can limit you on the money you can withdraw at ones ,but not lock you off for no reason
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gotFbythisCo

Nope you are wrong, and if i was wrong then your account would not be limited would it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gotFbythisCo
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your remarks,now get lost
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gotFbythisCo

Smiley Very Happy

Oh and its STEALING not STEELING.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gotFbythisCo
Contributor
Contributor
O,you got me, wow what a genius.that was done on purpose to attract mankind like your self,now ,are we done ?GET LOST
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

one verifies his account with his bank account and confirm his addr with a credit card.

but if you do not link a bank account,and send money to friend and family ,then Paypal could ask you for some IDs.

Paypal does not get paid when someone uses its service to send payments to friend and family,just want to know who you are,is it too much to ask for providing free service?

where does the fund sent to friend and family come from?

Login to Me Too

gotFbythisCo
Contributor
Contributor
You are missing a point or its another paypal employee,are you hearing your self ,just because they dont make any money on me i have to at least to give them my ID,really? Any other suggestions?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gotFbythisCo

Are the rest of the mistakes in your posts to get attention as well?

Only its a bit pointless as you don't appear to understand anything either.

If you want to use a LEGAL, FINANCIAL account then YES of course you have to provide i.d.

Either do it and continue to use paypal or don't and you 'get lost'.....LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.