when i login in redirecting to page not my account

bagadeswap
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

when i login in m directly redirecting to "Sorry - your last action could not be completed"  this page . can any budy know about this problem? 

i have do every thing what can i find on google yahoo i contacted to paypal but no success . please any one know about this issu please tell asap . if this problem with my password or id i can get error but when i press login button m redirecting everytime to this page 😞

and main thing this page ur : " https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit "

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Joshwa

I'm experiencing this problem too. I cant log in to my payPal to transfer my funds from Ebay transactions!!

Anything I try to do on the paypal website displays the following:

This web page has a redirect loop

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have tried clearing cookies and turning off all extensions and also opening new window in cognito mode. Nothing works.

Can someone please help me!? As I have discussed these issue on the phone with people at PayPal and have received no reply or resolution! 

Any help would be massively appreciated! 🙂

Login to Me Too

pkfoneboy
New Community Member

i am getting same problem, but i have noticed it does not happen with my stock standard laptop, i too have restored chrome and firefox, and can not fix

Login to Me Too

bgibso

Did you ever get any resolve with this issue. We're experiencing the same thing and are trying to get our bank account verification completed so we can have access to the money we're paid from Ebay. 

Login to Me Too

Jake_78
New Community Member
Has anyone gotten an answer to this problem I want my money from things I've sold.
Login to Me Too

happytiffani
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received any answers other than "we're working on it?" How many people does it take to complain and NOT have the problem resovled?!?! This is absolutely ridiculous. My funds from Ebay sales are unavailable because I can't even login to my paypal account. I am beyond irritated. Did anyone contact the BBB yet?

Login to Me Too

markh88
New Community Member

Has Anyone got this to work. I too can't login. Bill me later linked to this paypal causing a redirect loop. main account works fine.

Its not my end, tried phone, 3 different PC's and 4 different internet connections. IE, Chrome, FireFox, Safari, doesn't matter.

This is ridiculous, paypal wont even return an Email about this.

Login to Me Too

happytiffani
Contributor
Contributor

I have had several different issues with paypal and the redirect loop is one of them. After you login, type the following link into the browser and for some reason it stops the loop and goes to your page. You can't get onto any other screens once in there though. But at least you can see your account balance etc. 

https://history.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history

Tiffani

Login to Me Too

AlbertoPinakle
New Community Member

I have same issue, cant do anything but look to a useless help center, any link i click brings me back to that page.

Has anybody a valid explanation for this? I am a client who pays for a product, so it's offensive to not being able to enjoy it.

Login to Me Too

Vndlizd
New Community Member

Has this been fixed I am haveing issues and called Customer Support and got told to try it on a different device.  I have tried it on four computers and my phone all with the same redirect loop.  Customer support was no help, just told me to clear my cookies and catch and try it on a different browser. They looked and told me there was no issues with my account.   FIX This Paypal.  

Login to Me Too

mykol404

BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE FOR 9 MONTHS.  PayPal is useless.  Seems to only affect certain accounts, has nothing to do with what computer you are on, your browser, OS, security settings, cookies, etc.   Mobile app works, however.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.