what is the minimum age to have a paypal accoount ?

willdog40
Contributor
Contributor

need to know , my son wants an account , Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Please read the User Agreement. The requirements are "clearly explained".  Below is a snippet form the 1st section:

This user agreement is a contract between you and PayPal, Inc. that governs your use of your PayPal account and the PayPal services. It applies to U.S. PayPal accounts only.  For an individual to open a U.S. PayPal account and use the PayPal services, you must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence.  For a business to open a U.S. PayPal account and use the PayPal services, the business must be organized in, operating in, or resident of, the United States or one of its territories.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Please read the User Agreement. The requirements are "clearly explained".  Below is a snippet form the 1st section:

This user agreement is a contract between you and PayPal, Inc. that governs your use of your PayPal account and the PayPal services. It applies to U.S. PayPal accounts only.  For an individual to open a U.S. PayPal account and use the PayPal services, you must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence.  For a business to open a U.S. PayPal account and use the PayPal services, the business must be organized in, operating in, or resident of, the United States or one of its territories.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.