unable to lift the limitation

TOPLOJA
New Community Member
Hi community, I'm having a very frustrating situation where PayPal ask me to send proof of business address and since I'm sole proprietorship I only have my bank business account with company name and address. I have updated my details and uploaded bank statement however for a week i receive automated massage stating that my the details on the statement are not the same as my account. I have double checked and it's exact business name and physical address on PayPal profile as the statement I submitted. I have also submitted government business registration with no luck. It seems to me that the staff that's receiving probably not reading and just setting automated massages. It's very difficult since PayPal is international they should be able to understand how to read any buissnes documents. Can anyone suggest how to resolve . I have thought about closing the business account or downgrade to personal I don't know what to do as I highly depend on PayPal and I'm unable to verifying details that are acceptable but being refused.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.