the worst costumers service

CCODE
Contributor
Contributor

I'm really done with paypal
i have 3 other accounts and i'm going to delete them.. i never had a problem like that before since about 5/6 years and for the first time i had this problem i found that Paypal costumers service is the worst

i emailed them describing my problem 3 times .. and they pretend they can't reach me on the phone .. everyone can reach me on the phone but Paypal .. so i called them with the same phone number 4 times 
each time i had to explain the same problem to a different person over and over again

they charged me 1.85 EUR three times
they asked me for my bank statement and then for my Card statement .. i provided them with both 
they asked me for my ID .. i gave them my ID .. they told me they didn't accept it for no reason so i gave them my Passport

i called them many times after that and my Call got trasferd and kept me waiting for long time with no respons 
i emailed them and still got no response 

and guess what !! i received an email from them says they charged me again 1.85 EUR !!
all of that just to confirm the goddamn Visa card and still it didn't get confirmed yet because there is no 4 Digit code on my Card statement

thank you any way

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CCODE

Think that may be a good idea, as the most accounts you are allowed to hold is 2.

If you have more than that then odds are they will all be limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.