sending emails to Paypal

morsted
Contributor
Contributor

I am triying to contact Paypal but non of the options they offer are what I need to ask, is there anyway to contact someone bypassing the already set questions?. I recently moved from the USA to Spain and 1. I need to change my settings to the international phone and address, 2. I tryed to purchase something on Ebay while in Spain and when I did chosen the Paypal to pay it denied and also locked my account for possible fraud, so now I cannot get to my account and have no way to e/mail them to explain my situation.  I tried the international phone line they post on the web but the wait was 17 minutes x .20 c per minute is a little costly so I ended hanging up after 5 minutes.  Can someone help?.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You will need a new account in Spain.

Attempting to use your U. S. account in Spain was a fraud alert.

Login to Me Too

morsted
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, that explain that part, but how do I get into my old account, I am block and following the instructions does not get me there, I guess my only other solution will be to call them and pay an small fortune while waitiing for 15 minutes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.