removing message or comments from google search of username

jettxabre
Contributor
Contributor

I made a comment on paypal forum and it shows up on google search when I enter my email name in search box!...how can I remove my comments so they do not appear online?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello jettxabre,

I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with your comments appearing in Google search results. My best recommendation is that you contact Google for advice on how to remove content so it does not appear in their search results. PayPal has no control over this.

Based on my understanding of how Google works and how the internet works, any time you make a comment or a post on any webpage, it's possible for that content to show up in a Google search. You could delete your previous posts that you made here in the Community, but that might not prevent cached results from appearing in Google. You also might be able to change the settings on your browser so anything you post won't be included in a Google search in the first place. I regret that I don't have specific information on how that might work, however.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post here in the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.