refund due to discontinued Debit Card

SunnyDayNana
Contributor
Contributor
Hi All. I'm so glad you're there to help me answer this question. I had to cancel my previous Debit card and I was issued a new one which I just now put into my PayPal as I forgot to put it in sooner. But I'm expecting some refunds that are due to the old card and I want to know will they automatically go to the new card or am I just **bleep**? Even my banker did not know the answer to this and is checking on his end which I'm not sure will help me.anyway.
Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi SunnyDayNana

If the card was associated with the same bank acc u should receive the refund within 7 days

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

SunnyDayNana
Contributor
Contributor
Thank You Mindy for your answer so fast. I still haven't heard from the bank yet. It's been just about a week so hopefully I'll start seeing them shortly. If not I'll come back on the board and see what else can be done alright thank you again

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi SunnyDayNana

If the card was associated with the same bank acc u should receive the refund within 7 days

Login to Me Too
Solved

SunnyDayNana
Contributor
Contributor
Thank You Mindy for your answer so fast. I still haven't heard from the bank yet. It's been just about a week so hopefully I'll start seeing them shortly. If not I'll come back on the board and see what else can be done alright thank you again
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

You're welcome yes come back if not back within 7 business days or call ppal direct

Dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone or message them Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.