"We couldn't load your details. Let's try that again"

Kristine72
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I'm really bothered by something, and if I can get some help, that would be great.  For the past few weeks, when I am on my summary page and I click on a pending charge, I get an error message.  "We couldn't load your details. Let's try that again."  This would normally be where I would see what the charge is in Canadian currency, that will be coming out of my bank account.  I'm not able to see it now, only the US currency total. This isn't very useful to me.  I would like to see it in my own currency, so I know the exact amount that will be coming out of my account. HELP please?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Melyeah
New Community Member

I am also having this issue..
an answer would be wonderful.

Login to Me Too

brendanh
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue with payments in Euros (I'm in the US). Emailed paypal a few days ago and no response thus far. Frustrating because I'm concerned about one of the payments and want to be able to file a claim if the item doesn't arrive. 

Please let us know if you ehar anything.

I will do the same.

Login to Me Too

bodinmon
New Community Member

same problem here.

Why paypal didn't response tu our issue? Cat Frustrated

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@bodinmon

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and restarting your browser, or... try a different browser.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Mandatorysignup
Contributor
Contributor

Tried a different browser and CDN transactions continue to load fine while US transactions will not...

Login to Me Too

Sapphyra
New Community Member

Same for me, I cannot accept some money that was sent to me in USD. When I click on the transaction that message pops up, I tried in variour browsers, on phone, cleaning cache, everything, it is not working! Any way to fix this?

Login to Me Too

SunnyDays
Contributor
Contributor

Chargeback by a business owner in Junction City, Wisconsin. Reason: slow delivery.....

....but it's a delivery!! Right? He seems to want both his business, the goods and his money back..... That's half of my month's pension.... GONE.....

paypal_transfer_theft.jpgThe way it is handled by paypal is a bit weird. A transfer away.

Login to Me Too

coatedpill
Contributor
Contributor

Does it mean the transfer will gone ? My transfer to my card was processed last October 23 and was on pending status till earlier today. 

When I am about to check it if it already completed , I encountered this error .

OH MY GOD .

That's a lot of money .

Please fix this PayPal . That's my monthly salary

T_T

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.