paypal.me link word change?

ElaineS1
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to change the PayPal.me link words?  I now want it to say my real name instead of the nickname I had originally chosen. Is that possible? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ElaineS1

No you can't edit it, that is why paypal say this >>

Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. So choose carefully!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ElaineS1

No you can't edit it, that is why paypal say this >>

Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. So choose carefully!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

akimbo11
Contributor
Contributor

This is a terrible glitch, a big mistake that must be fixed! I had never used paypal.me before, and I thought I was sending money to my friend through his paypal.me link and bam with one click before I even knew what was happening I accidentally "grabbed" the link and now I own my friend's name! This is terrible! This is wrong! It's crazy that we cannot correct this! I do not want to simply "hide" the link, I need to CANCEL it and let me friend have it. I do not want to steal my friend's name!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akimbo11

You won't be able to do anything at the moment but that does not mean paypal 'may' bring in that function in the future.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

akimbo11
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I hope so. I am sure I'm not the only person who accidentally made a mistake and needs to change their paypal.me link. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.