paypal keeps asking to confirm email and it doesnt work

pegasuslegend
New Community Member

I went into settings to confirm that email and it still shows not confirmed. Also I got an email asking me to confirm new address which has always been there. I tried to even call to find out if this is a spoof, changed my password and now I am still afraid that this is a scam from someone else. I forwarded that email to spoof also. Just wanted to know if this is aknown problem and authentic or have I been hacked. Funds are still there so far?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi pegasuslegend,

I appreciate you reaching out to determine whether or not this email was sent from us. You did the right thing by forwarding this email over to our teams at spoof@PayPal.com. Also, you can find some tips for determining whether or not an email was sent from us here

If you still have concerns about whether or not this email was legitimate, I recommend reaching out to our teams directly by clicking on 'help & contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance.

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.