paypal holds my funds with no explanations.

1stdigla
Contributor
Contributor

My item was purshased on ebay. PP put hold on the money including shippoing cost , claiming ebay gave the the note to do so.

I called PP and ebay  several times we had confrence call, ebay responded that there was never any notes ,hold, or any problem or issue with my account im selling through ebay and using PP since 2009. In the last phone call i recordet the conversation and let them know that im recording them. PP insist that ebay put the note to hold the money, it was 45m phone call PP manager was lying and trying to convince ebay manager that ebay ask to hold the money, Ebay didnt agree with and ask them to release the funds imidiatle .Both reperesentetives Ebay and PP were managers (not a common customer service people). PP manager told me to ship the item on my own expence while PP hold the money for the item plus $335 shipping . PP collected the Fees.  

I gave the recordet conversation to my attorney. Looks like its a huge scam by PP. The Hold ammount is $1888.95.

F#$%  the money,I told my attorney to to get the best ones on board with him and cancel there licence. Lets see how much this will cost them.  

last call was on the 10.19.16   at 6:30 pm   PP manager name  Josh.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

can you stop posting duplicate threads so that others don't get a chance to get help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Based on your repeat posts I assume your "attorney" has been absolutely useless.

Login to Me Too

1stdigla
Contributor
Contributor

As more people know is better. Sellers need to know what expecting them.

If you have problem get yourself legal help. Dont look for it here. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

And don't us the useless attorney that @1stdigla is using.

Login to Me Too

1stdigla
Contributor
Contributor

Right dont, just file a claim with the state its cheaper and faster. You can google it and get all the paper work online.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.