paypal dont accept my documents for proof of address

r_stikuts
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I have problem with confirm my street/ living adress. I dont understand what document i need to add. Because I have already added documents with phone, internet bill and government issued living declaration and some documents from bank. I'am living in this adress recently, and I'am renting this place. this mean utility bills dont come with my name on them. What document I can add for comfirming my address? Best regards Roland

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ask your landlord to give you a copy of lease agreement

Login to Me Too

r_stikuts
Contributor
Contributor

i did that but paypal dont accept that like doccument.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @r_stikuts

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thanks for providing some additional info on your situation. I'm sorry to hear that there have been some difficulties with locating a valid proof of address document. 😞 

In Latvia, any one of the following documents can be accepted as valid for proof of address:

• Utility bill e.g. Gas, Electricity, Water
  • Landline telephone bill
  • Council tax bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Credit Card statement
  • P.O. Box
  • Mobile Phone bill
  • Printed payslip

We can accept screenshots of online statements as long as the following information is clear and contained in one screenshot:

• Logo of institution
  • Name
  • Address
  • Valid date of issue (date can be shown in recent transactions)
  • Transactions (if bank account)

Please remember that your proof of address will only be accepted as valid if:

• The name and address match the details on your PayPal account exactly.
  • The documents are no older than 12 months and have visible dates to confirm this

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

MR_Jibs
New Community Member

great.. thanks..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.