limited account

gunjoetti
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

i am from bangladesh . where paypal has no service till now . i opened a paypal account with my friends address who was a student then . now my account is limited so i have to verify . i submitted my passport image already but it is almost 6 months with no reply only in review status . now how can i resolve this . if i submit my friends documents in uk and change the account name to his name or keep it in my name ? 

thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gunjoetti

Nothing you can do. Open another paypal account in your own name and hope paypal does not limit it as you broke their rules on the first account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gunjoetti
Contributor
Contributor

but there is a small amount like 700$ thre . how about that. if i want it to send another account or friends account will that be possible ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gunjoetti

You could try, depends on what limitation paypal have imposed.

If you can't use your paypal account at all then its unlikely you can transfer the money until you verify your identity which  you cannot.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gunjoetti
Contributor
Contributor

Capture.PNGlooks like this . 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You could do those things IF you confirmed your identity.  But, since your identity is false, you can't confirm it.  So, you account is essentially inactive unless you can confirm your identity. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.