Chereka
New Community Member
Why won't it accept my bank Meta Bank
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Chereka,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

That's a good question. The reason for the difficulty is because Meta Bank is a virtual bank account. Virtual bank accounts tend be associated with higher risk activity, so as a security precaution the system sometimes prevents them from being added to PayPal accounts. I apologize for any inconvenience.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

casarezc
Contributor
Contributor
Why wasn't this issue officially and properly addressed to the ebay community? There are millions of people including myself who had Metabanks and use them as a financial bank like any other. Ebay will send countless coupon emails, special deal emails, random product advertising emails yet won't discuss a matter like this with proper information? When businesses change policy it is custom and law to inform your consumers of any change. Ebay lost a ton of respect for me as it proves that it is very unprofessional. What a dissatisfaction and disappointment.
Login to Me Too

Tundra521
Contributor
Contributor

How am I suposed to verify my account than? This is the only bank account I have for my business and like it more than another other institution. Am I just **bleep** now? Should I just signup with Stripe or something? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.