i didn't receive amount in my bank account due to wrong Ifsc code filled in payment info. ( India )

jacklovebeats
Contributor
Contributor

I am living in India , my bank is state bank of hyderabad , all the state banks are merged into one bank Named " state bank of india "
so bank changed their ifsc code and they never told me about that , i recived the amount of 429 USD from my client , and paypal withdrawl the amount into my bank on 27 august , and 10 days still no money in my bank account and i asked my bank they told its becuase they have changed the ifsc code and you did not update the information in my paypal ,
where my money has gone , will it be returned to paypal ? and will be withdrawl into my updated bank account in paypal ?
any one help !  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

The funds should be returned to you but, not sure how long that may take - you may want to contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

pr6467

I am having the same issue i withdrawn some money from paypal to my bank accound on 29th and 31st august and  today i removed and updated my newest IFSC code. Is the money going to be funded back to my paypal account or in my linked bank account.
Let me know.
Thanks!

Login to Me Too

jacklovebeats
Contributor
Contributor

i had contact with the paypal they told me to do wait , i don't know whats gonna happen , but i am told that money would be back in paypal because wrong ifsc code created this issue and then when money comes back and then we can withdrawl into new updated account.lets se wait for 10 days ;|

Login to Me Too

jacklovebeats
Contributor
Contributor

don't worry you will recieve the check by paypal , because bank has returned the amount and due to no valid bank accountinfo & thats why  paypal will send the money via check on you adress you mentioned in paypal, paypal is just incredible ( made in USA ) 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.