i can't add my debit card lloyds

sebusone
New Community Member

Hello,

I've got a problem with add my debit card from Lloydsbank.

my Card number ,3 digit code and expiry date was ok and even my address are the same on my card and my paypal but still always the same statement 'Check your card details and try again.' Called to bank and they told me that all with my card is correct. I don't know what's now 😞 please help me i need it 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

eldesdichado
Contributor
Contributor

Hey that's ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHAME ON ALL THE TEAM OF PAYPAL
you ask me to make a security check from my OLD phone number which is actually not available now, OK? U understand til now? Phone number old, no good!
I go to change my phone number, go to my profile, edit... write the phone number (in order to make ur security check that u oblige to submit, i am in my account, want just to make a payment form MY money but i have to do this check but i cannot change the phone number) i cannot cuz when i write my new phone number it is written that the number is not valid. It is actually a bulgarian phone number. I am in Bulgaria for now. So my number is +395888731325, the i wrote it 0888731325, then 888731325, nothin works. Why can't i use my account? Why u put me a check that I CANNOT make!!!! Why cant i change my phone number!!! Why cant i pay with my money!!!!! I want an answer and solution TODAY
It is pityful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.