how long does it typically take to resolve a limited account?

aantlers
Contributor
Contributor

this is my first post so I apologize if it's in the wrong location!

I've sent in the requested ID etc to verify that I'm really me, but was given no timeline on how long it will take PayPal to review this -- does anyone know how long it typically takes? I get my income through paypal and I'm kind of in a crappy place now since I can't withdraw my money and don't have a whole lot in my bank account at the moment and I'm really anxious about what this is going to mean for me over the next few days haha -- thankfully I got my rent paid before this fiasco but I have 30$ for groceries, gas, etc. and I need to know how long I have to make it last for.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ejgerr28
Contributor
Contributor

does no one answer questions? i've been waiting  over 2 weeks for an answer? cannot get thru on the phone. that is a joke!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello @aantiers and@ejgerr28, 

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance in resolving this limitation. Please understand that this is a Community driven forum and that no account-specific advice will be offered.

However, if your account remains limited after uploading documentation, it may be because a document or steps was rejected. You can check your PayPal message center and email for updates regarding your limitation. If a document you have uploaded has been denied, you should receive an email with more information to guide you through the Resolution Process. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.