how do i go to my Account Overview page?

cwallace
New Community Member

i need to verify my account but i dont know how to get to the account overview page. 

it says that i must verify my account before adding another card onto it... Please help! thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Angel-M
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from PayPal on the 31st Jan 2017 regarding Policy updates. I was interested in section 4.5

4.5 Sending Limits. If you have a periodic sending limit on your Account, you can view it by logging into your Account and clicking on the “View your account limits” link on the “Account Overview” page. We may, at our reasonable discretion (for example, without limitation, to limit fraud or credit risk), impose limits on the amount of money you can send through our Service. To lift your sending limit, you must follow the steps that we will notify to you or publish from time to time (which we may set out in your Account Overview). 

Can you tell me where to find Account overview page? I see you have stated back in 2014 that this is outdated. It is now 2017 and still no update? Can you please send me the correct instructions re above?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Jimbo47
New Community Member

I need to add another credit card to my account

Login to Me Too

kestralrt
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find the account overview page
 I am sure I am doung somethingh wrong

Login to Me Too

DoreenDickinson
New Community Member

I already have an account. I want to add a new debit card.

Login to Me Too

THint
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.  You have to go to the wallet section and select "link a card". 

Login to Me Too

shanquelle9
Contributor
Contributor
Any pending money.Do I have any money coming
Login to Me Too

dlcdano
New Community Member

Its complete bull **bleep* using PayPal with older software. as in on a true mac or even intel without latest updates. Does it really take that much to make early systems continue to work with yours??

Login to Me Too

machilasparky

Kn2
Contributor
Contributor
What is "Replace LTD"?
Login to Me Too

Ryanightn1234
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.