gogetfunding.com tells me USD isn't enabled as primary currency!

hamartophilliac
New Community Member

Keep getting this message: "The currency you've selected for your campaign isn't enabled in your PayPal account. Please enable 'USD' in your PayPal account so that you can receive these payments" even though I went to the profile settings, went to manage pre-approved payments, conversion options, you know, the usual. The country is Ukraine. This campaign is very important and I dont know what to do. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @hamartophilliac

Thank you for stopping by the Forums! 

I'm sorry to learn that there have been some troubles with getting PayPal linked up with a fundraising campaign. Due to different government rules and regulations, PayPal isn't always able to offer all of our account features and products to all countries. Ukrainian PayPal accounts do not have the ability to accept payments at this time. 

We appreciate your interest in using our services and I apologize for any inconvenience experienced!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.